[Feedback] JewelBeat Royalty Free Music

sherine.jewelbeat at gmail.com sherine.jewelbeat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:14:13 UTC 2011

Sherine sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi Amarok,

I am writing in from http://www.jewelbeat.com/

I want to send you 1 CD and 1 DVD with over 800+ music and sound effects
absolutely FREE for you to use. JewelBeat is all about royalty free music &
sound effects.

All I am hoping is that perhaps you could post on your blog about JewelBeat
or add us to your resources list or be featured in some way, any way. Even a
simple website of the day post would be great.

JewelBeat would be a really useful resource to anyone needing music for their
projects. There is a lot of free music on the web but FREE music that is
royalty free is rare.

Hope to hear from you soon and do send me your address so I can ship out your
CD/DVD.

Thank you.
Sherine
JewelBeat