flacs "skipped"

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Sat Feb 12 17:18:22 UTC 2011

Hi!

Since a recent rebuild, amarok-2.4.0 doesn't play flacs correctly any
longer. The same version did before, so I wonder what changed. I don't
know what exactly changed since the working version. It might have
been the KDE update from 4.5.4 to 4.5.5, but I'm not sure it's related.

The behaviour is that it accepts them in the play list fine, but when
playing one, the progress bar just runs over the song (a few seconds
for a minutes-long song) and no audio is produced.

mp3s are still played correctly.

Any ideas how to debug this?
 Thomas