music sheet applet

Pol Feliu Cuberes plo.fc.123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:32:20 UTC 2011

Lately I've been experimenting with the applets amarok but I went to study
musicConcretely a new applet. Seeing how many people are going famous pieces
 ofmusic groups (an example is the noteflight) fans simply because I thought
 for linuxexists MuseScore ..... could be looking for an applet that scores
of MuseScore on a server .... and while also estab collaborate writing
the music
(like the lyrics). I do notunderstand technicalities about whether it is
possible to make this applet is only a suggestion.

--
Pinguinitofc7