Amarok, 4.4.5;

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 11:11:40 UTC 2011

I believe he posted the same message twice, two minutes apart. One
direct to the list, and one using the feedback form on the website.

Whee! Been a while since I've seen much on here, or even posted. Hope
Amarok's ticking along nicely, that everyone's getting on with the
important stuff in their lives, and that the seasonal celebration of
your choice is everything you want.

Cheers, Christie