Spread the word, and spread the word to spread the word!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:54:04 UTC 2010

And I forgot to add, please send links that you find, so we can help
by commenting, and links to what you write also. Markey just found
another nice mention:

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Amarok-Project-kicks-off-annual-Roktober-fundraiser-1109179.html

Thanks for your support,

Valorie the nag

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez