high cpu usage

Alfredo Quesada Sánchez freddy2_es at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 00:58:19 UTC 2010

More information:
- Problem is there even if i use raster. This makes me think if it's really related to a GPU driver problem or not.
- The error output in debug mode when using raster can be found here for a month http://pastebin.ca/1964442, but seems to be normal.
- This test was executed will all scripts disabled (valgrind's output had "per-song volume" and "lyricwiki" enabled (i just had removed the lyrics miniapp/plasmoid).
- The problem always appears in a track change (i usually do a lot of them with the global shortcut). Sooner or later (don't know the exact