Roktober - Support your favourite music player and get your share!

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Oct 11 12:14:42 UTC 2010

Heya folks :)

It is that time of the year again where the Amarok team looks back on
the past 12 months. It's been an awesome ride including over 4000
commits, a Quick Start Guide and 6 new Amarok releases.
You can support us to make sure we can continue this next year. We're
aiming to raise 5000 Euro to pay for server costs and help team
members with expenses at developer sprints and trade shows. In return
for your support we will be listing donors agreeing to this to
Amarok's About Dialog for every release in the next 12 months.

For more details and how to donate please visit
http://amarok.kde.org/en/roktober/2010

Cheers
Lydia and the Amarok team

--