zombie

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 04:27:33 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Thufir Hawat <hawat.thufir at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why does amarok consistently zombify?
>
> "killall amarok && killall amarokapp"
> http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/applications/50188-zombified-amarok.html
>

> thanks,
>
> Thufir

Hey Thufir -- good thing you sent this to the list, because otherwise
I doubt it would be seen by our developers and other experts. We have
our own forum:

http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=127

Also, this seems like a bug to me, and as such, it should be filed in
bugs.kde.org. Shortcut to the Amarok app section:
http://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=amarok or when Amarok is
open, use the Help menu > Report Bug.

Finally, it is difficult to answer your question without basic
information, such as: what version of Amarok? What distro? Which KDE
version?

With that info, we might be able to help.

All the best,

Valorie
--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez