[Feedback] Musik wird nicht abgespielt.

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 16:29:21 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 19:13,  <peterboehmdd+amarok at gmail.com> wrote:
> Peter Böhm sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Just for your information: This mailing list is in English only, if
you prefer to communicate in German, you should join the German Amarok
forum at this link: http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=119

Find below my answer in English:.

> Ubuntu 10.04

Unfortunately you didn't tell if you run KDE or Gnome. If it is Gnome,
you should upgrade as there was a packaging bug which didn't require
the MySQL packages mandatory to run Amarok.

> ich wollte mich jetzt mit amarok auseinander setzen. leider hackt es schon
> beim abspielen der musik.

Amarok 2.3.0 is rather old, you should upgrade to Amarok 2.3.2, see
also http://kubuntu.org/news/amarok-232-backports-ppa.

You probably missed this line in the output:

> amarok:
> amarok:  ** AMAROK WAS STARTED IN NORMAL MODE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE DEBUGGING
> INFORMATION, PLEASE USE: **
> amarok:  ** amarok --debug
>                        **
> amarok:
>peter at peter-laptop:~$ QVariantMap DBusMenuExporterDBus::GetProperties(int,
>const QStringList&): Condition failed: action
>
>""

To generate a useful debug output you need to run amarok from a
konsole with the argument '-d --nofork' twice: the first time
debugging is enabled, the second time the debug output is collected.

Could you please try again with these parameters

amarok -d --nofork

entered twice and give us the last 100 lines of the output?

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org