feedback

Johannes Thrän johannes.thraen at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:16:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,

congratulations and thanks you for amarok! it's a great program!

nevertheless here's my feedback:

- add buttons, to hide/unhide the collection/lyrics/playlist
subwindows. I very often find myself rearranging the size of the
subwindows to be able to read a long filename or title or album name.
Rearranging 3 subwindows is tediuos and clumsy: when I want to enlarge
the right window I first have to enlarge the middle window to the
left, then enlarge the right window..

- amarok seriously is taking too long to start up, it takes longer
than firefox (which is seriously taking too long). about 3 seconds on
a 2.5 year old computer (dual core and 2 gb ram) is too long.