possible improvement / wish list!

stevehowe at email.com stevehowe at email.com
Thu Nov 4 13:55:43 UTC 2010

Hello!
I only recently migrated to Linux and Amarok so please forgive me if I'm
overlooking something obvious.
I love the way that playlist layouts are so flexible but there's a slight
niggle. I'd love it if I could achieve something like
             Artist 1

Album 1              Track 1
             Track 2

Album 2              Track 1
             Track 2

             Track 3

             Artist 2

instead of having to have the album name repeated if I want it to appear at
all. "Sub-head" or "first track" category maybe?
If I'm missing something obvious please let me know!
With a bit of luck I'll be in a financial position to contribute soon, but
until then, keep up the good work!

Thanks for reading.
Sudden thought: just in case the formatting has been lost despite my doing parts in courier, Artists were supposed to be centred, Albums on left and track under artist.

Steve