Spotify service?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:23:03 UTC 2010

> 1) Developers living in spotify available countries
> 2) Developers who pay money for spotify accounts.

I _might_ be able to sidestep both things since I am in the process of
getting a full spotify account for other reasons completely, and I
have become quite fond of spotify (it actually just fine under Wine).
I think that combining the spotify library with all the metadata
extras that Amarok provides could be quite interesting.

Finding the time is another issue completely....

- Nikolaj