Feature request: Limit the number of downloaded podcast episodes.

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Thu May 6 15:17:28 UTC 2010

You don't mention which version you are using. Some time ago I
commited a change to delete downloads when the episode is no longer
shown in the list. i.e. if you limited a channel to 5 episodes max 5
files should be in the folder.
If it's not that is a bug... would be nice if it's reported.

But let us know your amarok version first.

--
Sent from my mobile device