Sound faults in Version 2.3.0 w/ Debian Squeeze

AG computing.account at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 27 17:18:48 UTC 2010

Hi List

In v.2.3.0. on an up to date Debian Squeeze (testing) box, after one or
two songs, Amarok just quits playing a sound.  The progress bar
continues to move, and everything else seems to work, except there is no
audio output.  When I quit and re-open Amarok, things are fine for one
or two songs, and then it quits playing the audio track.

Has this been noticed by others or is it a local issue?  If the latter,
any ideas of how I can approach fixing this issue?

TIA

AG