Something new

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 13:54:45 UTC 2010

Hey Group;

last time I built up Amarok I used "checkinstall" to build a RPM.  I
reinstalled it due to openSuSE 11.3 Milesrone 4 being broken and ONLY
see file.ogg, no mp3s at all.  Anyway it is working now without any
problem except.  On the left panel I would like to remove old playlist
saved on the hd.  So, I right clicked on the playlist I cared to remove.
  Amarok 2.3-git (and likely KDE4) will not delete the old playlist.  It
will alternate to expand the list but no right hand click gui "Delete"
shows up. Is this a common problem or unique here.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "