GSoC -- Playdar integration

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Tue Mar 23 23:05:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:32 AM, Roshan Singh <singh.roshan08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a student from India, I would like to work on Playdar integration, I am
> proficient in C++, and have basic knowledge of Qt.
> What do I need to learn. Is there something you would like me to do, before
> I draft my proposal.

Hi Roshan,

thanks for getting in contact with us about the project. the mentor
for this project, were it to be selected, would most likely be me.

at this point what you should be doing is getting your proposal ready,
asking any questions you have to us here on this list (or #amarok on
irc on Freenode) or the playdar developers on #playdar. it's always
better to develop the proposal while getting feedback from the
developers as well---it will make for a stronger proposal.

cheers,
leo

--
leonardo.franchi at tufts.edu         Tufts  University 2010