[Patch] Allow toolbar to be completely detached as a window

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Mar 22 16:49:36 UTC 2010

Am Monday 22 March 2010 schrieb Bart Cerneels:
> Hide everything except the toolbar. With a hiding animation of course.
I was lately thinking of a kwin FX plugin to animate large programmatic size
changes (doing that on the client is pretty stressfull for the compositor)
as we can check whether compositing is currently in use (kwin or compiz
doesn't matter) we could ship such with amarok, do some tricks to silently
activate and only apply it to amarok and only on request (except the user
wishes to use it all the time ;-)

Interested?