Unknown discs

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:09:55 UTC 2010

Inspired by Jeff's request for info, my problem is similar but not the same,
hence the separate thread.  I have a number of disc albums ripped from vinyl.
They all end up in Unknown discs.  Currently I have six Track 01s!

They are all being read from carefully sorted folders, an example location
being
/mnt/myserver_Data1/mp3/juanilla_de_alba/spanish_classical_guitar/01_romance.mp3

Would it be possible to have a final-level scan, i.e. where no other
information is available to the indexer could it look for information in the
location?  Even a bad guess such as getting title and artist the wrong way
around would be more helpful and easier to correct.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group