Fedora tray icon disappeared with 2.3.1?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Jun 12 09:59:47 UTC 2010

I have installed the Amarok 2.3.1 rpms from the updates-testing
repository, everyone works normally except that the tray icon has now
changed to a piece of paper with a folded lower right corner and a
blue question mark in the center. I assume this is some sort of default
icon for cases where there is no correct icon specified.

Any ideas why this might have happened?

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde