mp3tunes

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Jul 20 13:17:28 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 14:31, Donn Washburn <n5xwb at comcast.net> wrote:
> On 07/20/2010 06:03 AM, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>> Hi Donn,
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 21:12, Donn Washburn<n5xwb at comcast.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> Your "readme" states mp3tunes currently.  I search all over for it and
>>> never found it.
>>> Does anyone know it can be captured as a tar.gz/bz2?
>>>
>> mp3tunes is a web service that offers personal storage space for
>> mp3's: http://www.mp3tunes.com/
>>
>> Amarok offers the ability to access ones personal storage space, to
>> browse it  and to listen from it. There is nothing to download
>>

>> Regards, Myriam.
>>

> Thamks for the reply.  However, as I checked into that site it seems not
> to have a mp3tune source for linux nor Windows.

Please read again what I said in my first reply: there is nothing to
download, as this is not an application, but a web service, provided
by a company. If you don't subscribe to their services to store your
mp3 files in their web storage, then you have no use for mp3tunes in
Amarok.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org