[LikeBack: Dislike] #464 (2.3-GIT - de)

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 00:03:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 4:50 AM,  <andyjoerg at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://likeback.kollide.net/admin/view.php
>
> Version: 2.3-GIT
> Locale:  de
> Window:  MainWindow -> ScriptManager
> Context:
> Type:    Dislike
> Comment:
> please make the handling of scripts easier for people. e.i. don't call
> them scrips call them add-ons like in firefox. addons are more
> understood then scrips by non geeks.
> you could add the 'add script' or addons button directily in to the
> 'Internet' section. may be as a little green symbol.
>
> thanks!! you do great work!!
> andi

Andi, I'll bring your first point to the list for discussion. I think
you are right that "script", although technically the most correct
term, is possibly geeky and off-putting.

However, the Internet Services doesn't sound like a good place for
scripts/addons/plugins. All of our Internet Services are places where
music or other sound files can be found.

What do you say, developers?

All the best,

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .