Volume Dial

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Feb 11 16:05:27 UTC 2010

I tried to address the worries about QDials by forcing a dial usage, i.e. the
dial cannot "jump around" anymore and wider steps are reduced.

The drawback is that (while you can point & click to any position instantly)
the dragging behaviour feels a bit slower (esp. if you try to pick the dial
and wipe it to the opposite position)

I'd like to know whether you feel this makes the usage easier/better.

(Notice that you also cannot turn a mute toggling click into the center into a
slidermove anymore. This is unrelated to the above)

Cheers