FOSDEM 2010: making the Equalizer a dock widget?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:12:06 UTC 2010

I would thend to think that the only reason for having the equalizer
visible all the time would be that you mess around with it for each
track.

A far smoother solution to this, IMO, would be to allow for per track
equalizer settings. Then the user only has to setup the correct eq for
a track _once_. As always I have a git branch somewhere that provides
the foundations for this (and for many other per track
settings/actions. what it basically allows is to run an amarokurl on
track start and on track end).... :-P

- Nikolaj