Media Device Playlists

Cody Christensen codyregister at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 03:32:15 UTC 2010

Ok I finally got time to add the backports ppa that contained 2.2.2 and give it
a shot. Unfortunately it is not any better. It might actually be worse :( With
2.2.2 the playlists don't show up at all on my player. With 2.2.0 when I would
select save to media device my player would show "synching do not
disconnect" for a brief second and the playlists would show up athough they
wouldn't play. This time it does appear to copy anything nor do the playlists
show up.

There is also a strange bug which I haven't checked if it is reported yet but
when I select Save to Media Device it will put a playlist named something
like Fri Feb 5 10 20:23. but it will open one of the other playlists for
editing. As if I had clicked on the playlist so that I could change the name.