Media Device Playlists

Cody Christensen codyregister at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:14:32 UTC 2010

Hello list,
I Just tried to put some play lists on my mp3 player (Insignia Pilot) in MTP
mode. When I clicked on the save play list button and selected media device it
saved to the device, but the play list would not work. I then connected the
player in file and folder mode and opened the .pla file in kate. All that I saw
was a single character that was just a rectangle (sorry I don't know the
technical name for this character).

Is there a known issue with media device play lists or is this an issue
resulting from something in my particular setup?

I am running Kubuntu 9.10 Amarok 2.2.0 and KDE 4.3.2
Thanks
					--Cody