No Music Collection

Sascha Manns saigkill at opensuse.org
Mon Dec 20 11:57:49 UTC 2010

On Monday 20 December 2010 03:14:45 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 02:15, Sascha Manns <saigkill at opensuse.org>
wrote:
> > Hi Sergey,
> >
> > On Saturday 18 December 2010 00:28:54 Sergey Ivanov wrote:
> >> Could you start amarok from console with debug parameter?
> >> ($amarok -d --nofork) and rerun collection scan, does It show
> >> anything interesting? Are you using embedded or regular mysql
> >> library?
> >
> > I've pasted the debug Output there: http://susepaste.org/58813376
> >
> > For me it looks like that amarok misses mysql. But in the past i
> > used SQLite. Strange...
>
> Well, Amarok 2.x uses MySQL embedded by default with the option to use
> an external MySQL server, it has never used SQLite, that was back in
> 1.x times.
Ah ok. Then i have a old thing in my mind. As i written i have removed
all old contents to a place, so that amarok can recreate the new needed
files. In the Setup i just added my place to the mp3s.

ATM i have installed the following mysql packages:
* libmysqlclient16
* libmysqlclient_r16
* libmysqlclient_r16-32bit
* libmysqld0