No Music Collection

Sascha Manns saigkill at opensuse.org
Fri Dec 17 20:16:31 UTC 2010

Hello Mates,

I'm running amarok Version 2.3.90 under KDE 4.5.85 (4.6 Beta2)
(openSUSE).

After the last update today amarok doesn't find any files inside my
Music Collection. I've tried to delete all configs inside
.kde4/share/config (sure i've a backup) and moved
.kde4/share/apps/amarok to amarok2.

After a restart amarok asks for a location for music. Then i select my
mp3 Folder, and he searches. Can see the Successbar on the bottom. But i
can't see any things from my Collection.

What now to to?
--
Sincerely Yours

Sascha Manns