How to get , install & use it ?

Mark Jaroski mark at geekhive.net
Thu Dec 16 20:11:00 UTC 2010

Here are the steps (first be certain you are connected to the internet):

1.  Search in your application menu for a terminal program and launch it

2.  In the resulting window type "sudo apt-get install amarok"

3.  When asked for a password type your normal password

4.  Once everything is done and you have a prompt Amarok is installed. You
can launch it by typing "amarok" or you can search for it in the menu.

Later, you might wish to read the Ubuntu documentation concerning software
installation.