delete files

Barna Daniel daniel.barna at cern.ch
Thu Aug 5 21:09:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

I see. I tend to believe that I know what I am doing (most of the time),
so I would be happy having this feature. Maybe a global config option
could allow deleting files, which is disabled by default, + a confirmation
dialog.

Now I have to right-click, edit track details, copy the file location,
then open a terminal, and paste 'rm' and the filename there. Quite
annoying.

Cheers
Daniel