delete files

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Aug 5 21:00:14 UTC 2010

iirc it has been removed since amarok is no filemanager and you'd rather not
expect destructive (ie. "dangerous") actions in the playlist of a music
player...

There was quite some discussion, though (i think...) - a compromise might be
the use of a SHIFT modifier when calling the popup to to allow unsafe actions,
dunno.

Thomas