Amarok 2 - Automatic Playlist Generator - 30 Song Limit?

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 03:10:02 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Fabian Siddiqi <fabians at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using the Automated Playlist Generator to create a playlist, although
> it is limited to 30 songs. Why is this and how can I change it?

30 songs is a fixed default.  If you want to change the length of the
generated playlist, add a "Playlist Duration" constraint.  There's
been a few requests to have a constraint that fixes the playlist at a
certain number of songs (like 20), so I will implement that in a
future version, probably the one after 2.3.2.

--
Soren Harward