amarok 2.2 and phonon-xine backend

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 23:58:44 UTC 2009

hey Group;

If freeBSD has "strace -fo amarok.err amarok" in a terminal.
Then use "less amarok.err".  That is what final caught my problem
Amarok is working and so is the complete list of music files in 2.1.90
openSuSE's version 2.1.1  worked until an upgraded.  However, it would
not see any thing but 20 of the 800+ files.

If I could find 2.2 I would give it a try