Simple instruction guide please

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sun Sep 20 06:47:29 UTC 2009

2009/9/20 Dialogue Quest <dialogue_quest at hotmail.com>:
> Hi, I have just subscribed and I have looked at lots of links to do with
> Amarok, but can't find any that give simple and detailed instructions about
> how to use the system - such as what all the terms mean and how to apply
> them. I followed instructions from:
> http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Amarok-Media-Player - but it wasn't detailed
> enough for me to proceed beyond getting one track to play at a time. Do you
> have such a manual that is user friendly to non-tech minded users? Thanks -
> Terry O'Brien

We don't really have an up to date guide. What are you having trouble
with in Amarok, most things should be straight forward enough not to
required documentation, however it is possible that certain technical
issues could be interfering with the smoothness of using the
application.

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/