Simple instruction guide please

Dialogue Quest dialogue_quest at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 02:19:04 UTC 2009

Hi, I have just subscribed and I have looked at lots of links to do with Amarok, but can't find any that give simple and detailed instructions about how to use the system - such as what all the terms mean and how to apply them. I followed instructions from: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Amarok-Media-Player - but it wasn't detailed enough for me to proceed beyond getting one track to play at a time. Do you have such a manual that is user friendly to non-tech minded users? Thanks - Terry O'Brien