Amarok 2.2 beta 2 released

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:36:01 UTC 2009

> Anyway, I've installed the new beta and noticed that the nice looking
> seek bar (the one with the transparent slider button) got replaced with
> the older one.  Is this intended?  Any way to get the other one back?

Yes. The new slider is a small pet project of mind that turned out to
have some serious visibility issues for some people. And since the
release was getting close, I did not have the needed time to attempt
to tweak it. So it has been removed for now. The code and graphics for
it are still in place though, so I fully intend to revisit it at some
point.

- Nikolaj