Amarok 1.4 collection and artwork importing

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:40:35 UTC 2009

Thanks Guðlaugur.

This "Import Collection" name is just one of my points. The name
mislead me to think that it should import my entire collection. And
the second point is that it indeed imports my A1 collection partially
. I've shown how this happens on my last e-mail.

Anyway, I still believe that maybe "Import Collection" can be used to
import the entire collection. I've understood that all files should be
rescaned, but I think that the valid Urls returned from the SQL query
could be used as the input of the rescan, as an alternative to the
directories chosen at the "Collection Folders" treeview. This way the
import Tool would mark the collection folders. Again, If someone has a
constructive opinion about this, I would really appreciate.

Pedro