repeats track when not set

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Fri Oct 16 19:34:32 UTC 2009

I just updated to 2.2 this morning (as supplied by the Fedora 11
repositories; amarok-2.2.0-2.fc11.i586). Looks good; queuing tracks now
works. However, I'm having a problem where it will play a few tracks,
then get stuck repeating the same track. I checked and Playlist ->
Repeat is set to off. Is there any other setting that could be causing
this behavior?

Unfortunately I haven't been running it long enough to discern if there
is a pattern in how this happens (e.g. how long it takes before this
happens). I only notice that sometimes the same track has been repeating
again and I have to hit Next Track to move on.

Got interrupted while I was typing this. As of now, it seems to be doing
this for every track, as though Repeat was set to "Track", but it isn't,
I just checked again to be sure.

Thanks,
--Greg