Problems with copying music to MSC microSD card on Sansa Fuze with Amarok 2.2

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Oct 17 01:11:56 UTC 2009

I'm still having some serious problems with copying music to my Fuze.

A lot of albums will not copy, the message I get is that the track is
already on the device but a check using either command line or file
manager shows that there are no tracks named that way on there. I do
note that when the copy does work the system load jumps to between 25
and 35, although the desktop is not sluggish when this happens.

It isn't clear what is happening with this, but I can only say that in
Amarok 1.4 it just worked.

If anyone has any comments about the reliability of the new MSC code in
Amarok 2.2 I'd be interested to know what you think.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde