Custom file locations in MSC devices - missing option?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Oct 9 21:51:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 23:30:04 +0200
Edgar Kalkowski <eMail at edgar-kalkowski.de> wrote:

> I would love if Amarok would also be able to comply to this folder
> structure and it would be possible to transfer whole albums into the
> “Album” folder.

Amarok 1.4 was able to specify paths of the nature that I, and
seemingly you, would like to see. In fact, that's how most of the
structure on my Fuze was created, until 2.2 appeared I had to create
new directories manually but I agree it's been worth the wait.

Just a few things to be fixed up to get back to level harmony!

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde