Custom file locations in MSC devices - missing option?

Edgar Kalkowski eMail at edgar-kalkowski.de
Fri Oct 9 21:30:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

perhaps a bit off topic but I have a Creative Zen which is correctly recognized as an MTP device by Amarok. I also can copy music to and from the device but all music I copy to it with Amarok is stored in a folder called “Music”. When I copy music using Creative’s Windows program there are several folders including an “Album” folder into which I put all the albums I copied before Amarok supported MTP devices.

I would love if Amarok would also be able to comply to this folder structure and it would be possible to transfer whole albums into the “Album” folder.

Apart from that I love 2.2 very much! Good job!

Edgar

Brian Morrison schrob: