Amarok 2.2 "Sunjammer" released

Ben K mrmrpotatohead at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:47:17 UTC 2009

>Actually most people are not interested in these fancy stuff

That's easy to say now that the fancy stuff is here. In reality lots of
people, myself including have been clamouring for various features ever
since 2.0 was released sans various 1.4 features.

As for 2-3 minute load times, and 100% CPU usage, I haven't seen anything of
the kind. Given that  I can remember when I used to load Amarok 1.4 and go
make a sandwich while it took 5 minutes to load, I think 2.2 is a huge
improvement.