Last.fm interview: Behind the music

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:09:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:03:23 +0100
Myriam Schweingruber <myriam.schweingruber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Daniel, understand this right: it's not that we don't want to help
> you, but we simply don' have enough information, and even worse, we
> ourselves can't reproduce this, how on earth could we fix something we
> can't even reproduce?

	Ok, but it should have a better way so I can give more verbose
debug or more feedback. I don't know, but Amarok's default debug output
seems too limited. Is there a way to make it more, far more verbose? To
log every function, every single step Amarok does when streaming?

	How can it happen only to me? I have all the latest
dependencies and I use the latest Amarok GIT, so I cannot understand
it...

	Of course this can be a bug in Phonon, but I use the latest git
phonon too... so... it's complicated. What versions of each component
do you use? I mean:

1) Phonon

2) Xine

3) Amarok

4) other libraries etc

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity