2.0.96 and SuSE 11.2

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Sun May 31 12:08:07 UTC 2009

Hey Group;

I finally got 2.0.96 to compile using cmake .. and ccmake .  The biggest
problem was that about every "#include" statement had the wrong
directory or sub-directory.  Like example only /taglib.h needed to be
/taglib/taglib.h.  To that is there a way to make a config file and then
put variables in each amarok file.c, .h and .cpp,  That way a single
file could be edited showing the correct path.

It ended up being a very clean compile of 2.0.96 - 100% without any
Amarok related errors.
On a SuSE 11.2 i586, gcc (SUSE Linux) 4.3.3, KDE 4.2, libqt4-4.5.1-1.5,
taglib-extras-0.1, taglib-1.5
system.

So I installed it.  Called up X KDE4.# and then Amarok in a xterm.  The
bootsplash comes up and then a error message about signal 11.    Anyone
have an ideas?

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "