Fwd: Lyrc

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu May 28 19:28:23 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Franz-Josef Finkler <FJFinkler at gmx.de>
Date: Thu, May 28, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Subject: Lyrc
To: markey at web.de

Hello Mark,
I write in english, but it is not very good. I am german. I hope you understand:
I used your Skript Lyrc on a PC with OpenSuse 11.0 and with amarok.
It was very well. But since some weeks the "server is not reachable".
When I look into the script and I go to the adress lyrc.com.ar
manually in a browser, this server is reachable. Uninstalling the
script to install it once more is not possible: "only scripts can be
uninstalled that have been installed as packages". I deinstalled
amarok to install it once more, but nothing changed. The script was
still installed.
What could I do?
Greetings
Franz-Josef Finkler