Question about capturing webcast radio stations

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:19:48 UTC 2009

Thank you Leo for you excellent response.
As I said, the reason I asked the question
on this list is because I came across a blog
where one individual claimed it can  be done
with amarok, so I thought I would check with
this list first.
Very unfortunate that this list has so many
asssholes who think they are the thought police
of the internet. Perhaps they ought to apply
for a job with the Chinese government.

Best regards,

JD