Amarok 2 keeps skipping titles without reason

Benjamin Kleiner bizzl.greekdog at web.de
Thu May 21 19:46:52 UTC 2009

I have Amarok 2.0.90. It keeps skipping titles in the playlist (usually
one, sometimes even more), but increases their play counter and
gives them 50 points.
There is definitivly nothing wrong with the files, when I double click them
they play.

I also noticed that it keeps fucking up my collection (it did so since 1.4),
up to the point where I can't search for titles anymore because they
got the metadata of a completely different song attached to them.

Anyone an idea?