Found the problem

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Thu May 21 17:32:37 UTC 2009

Well I am running SuSE 11.2 i586 and both 90 and 96 fail.  This box came
from a clean checked DVD burned by K3B.

Both compiled very clean after fixing the QT3 moc on a QT4 system.
However both 2.0.90 and .96 fail to run.  Both die very close to the bad
splash and then a memory related problem (sig 11 error)

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "