Not playing songs with spaces in file names?

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Wed May 13 19:55:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:34:32PM -0400, Orville Bennett wrote:

> On May 12, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Bill Moseley wrote:
>
> > I noticed some songs are not playing so spent some time with amarok -d
> > to see if there was something obvious.  Only thing I noticed were that
> > the songs that failed to play had spaces.  I didn't think that was
> > likely.
> Sounds like a phonon engine problem. Try using xine which shouldn't
> have an issue with this.

Well, I'm new to Amarok2.  There's a "Settings" menu with "Configure
Shortcuts" and "Configure Amarok".  Under Configure Amarok is
"Playback", where I would expect to see that setting.  But, there I
see only "Fadeout on track end" and "Miscellaneous - Resume playback
on start".

Is there a menu someplace I'm missing?

I'm running Amarok on Ubuntu 9.04 with Gnome desktop.

--
Bill Moseley.
moseley at hank.org
Sent from my iMutt