Album Year vs. Track Year

Tim Bocek tim.bocek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:31:13 UTC 2009

Just chiming in here to say that I habitually date tracks from the same
album with different years.  In my case, the use case is for classical music
tagging, I put the recording year in the "year" field and many classical
albums are released with recordings from different years on them.  Haven't
had Amarok's schema cause problems for me in this regard yet :)