Import stats from 1.4 into 2.0

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 15 02:11:04 UTC 2009

Hi

I tried importing old stats from mysql in amarok 1.4, but turns up with
no tracks found.

I checked the source sql, the lastmountpoint column doesn't exist so the
import fails.
Is there another table missing or is this column not needed?

SELECT lastmountpoint, S.url, createdate, accessdate, percentage,
rating, playcounter, lyrics from statistics ORDER BY lastmountpoint, url;
ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'lastmountpoint' in 'field list'
mysql> describe statistics;
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field       | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| url         | varchar(255) | NO   | PRI |         |       |
| deviceid    | int(11)      | NO   | PRI | 0       |       |
| createdate  | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| accessdate  | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| percentage  | float        | YES  | MUL | NULL    |       |
| rating      | int(11)      | YES  | MUL | 0       |       |
| playcounter | int(11)      | YES  | MUL | NULL    |       |
| uniqueid    | varchar(32)  | YES  | UNI | NULL    |       |
| deleted     | tinyint(1)   | YES  |     | 0       |       |